- Dutchess Ambulatory Surgery Center fees cover the use of the facility only and do not include the laboratory, pathology, and surgeon or anesthesiologist fee. You will be billed separately for these services.
- As a courtesy, we will bill your primary and secondary insurance carrier or governmental agency directly for our charges. Be sure to bring your most current insurance card(s) with you on the day of your surgery. Bring your Medicare or Medicaid card with you on the day of your surgery. If you have more than one insurance carrier, we will also need accurate secondary billing information.
- Please be aware of any admission policies your insurance plan may have. You or your physician may have to adhere to certain requirements in order to insure maximum reimbursement. Failure to obtain pre-authorization or a physician referral may greatly reduce or eliminate your benefits.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and a photo ID. Be prepared to bring any co-payment, coinsurance or deductible amounts on the day of your procedure. We realize, however, that at times you may require special financial arrangements. In these instances, please contact our office prior to your procedure to discuss a payment plan. Dutchess Ambulatory Surgery Center accepts cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). Patients who do not have insurance coverage or those having cosmetic surgery are also required to pay the facility fee at the time of service. Our office will contact you prior to the procedure date with the Self Pay rate.
- Please feel free to contact our business office any time if you have questions or concerns regarding the facility policy or billing procedures. For further assistance please contact us at 845-473-6144.
DASC participates with the following insurance plans:
1199 National Benefit Fund (Local 1199)
Aetna U.S. Healthcare
Blue Cross / Blue Shield includes BlueCard, BlueChoice, HealthChoice, HMO, Indemnity, Matrix & PPO Plans
CDPHP, CDPHN & UBI
GHI/Emblem/American Plan Administrators
GHI ACCESS / INDECS
NHAI – National Health Administrators, Inc. (Poughkeepsie/Kingston teachers)
United HealthCare “The Empire Plan” of Kingston, NY, NYSHIP